Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Did you guys know....?

That if you click on one of my pictures, you can view it much much bigger? I highly suggest you do so. Except with the ones of my face. I wouldn't appriciate that so much.

But the beautiful beach and palm tree pictures? Go for it. You'll be glad you did.

Unless everyone already knew they could do this and have been since the beginning. The pictures from my new camera show up a lot bigger when you click on them, then of the pics from my old poopy camera. Just so you know.

1 comment:

  1. Dustin your car needs about 1200 dollars worth of service work done to it. We need to know if you bought the extended waranty or not. It had a recall on the water pump and got the visor fixed. They say that the vibration you feel and is causing your tires to wear bad is the tie rod bars or something in the rear of the vehicle and cost like 650 to fix unless you got the extended waranty

    ReplyDelete