Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's the little things

It's the little things that Dustin does that makes me the happiest bitch in the world. Like when I come home from work to find the floors swept or the dishwasher unloaded.

Or when I wake up in the morning on the first day of my period, doubled over in cramping pain to find this, on my bathroom sink. Just so you know, Snickers is the food of choice during that time of the month. Snickers and burritos actually.

Things like this make me overlook the farting and laziness. It makes me overlook the overwhelming, vomit inducing, morning breath that I get exposed to every single morning. If we had a song it would be this one that he had set up on the computer. Lost Without Each Other. Hanson. Of course. I named one of my stories for Dustin after this song also.

How many men deal with their ladies' period issues THIS well??

1 comment:

  1. Awww, that's giving me a cavity that's so sweet. I was just experiencing the same exact thing as you a few days ago and sad to say Dave wasn't as cool about it as Dustin. Maybe one day after we've been in Germany a few weeks and I still can't stop crying he'll be sweet like Dustin. A girl can only hope.

    ReplyDelete