Monday, June 22, 2009

Welcome to breaktown

I've been in a total funk the last week or so. I guess it finally hit me that I won't be seeing any of my friends or family for a very long time. I don't even know the next time I'll be seeing anyone. It's been making me very sad. I went from hanging out with my friends and seeing my family every day to sitting alone in the house every day looking for something to do until Dustin comes home to entertain me. And he is good entertainment but he's pretty much the only person I talk to.

I miss everyone a lot and I can't seem to find anything that'll cheer me up when I'm alone. I'm too bored. Being bored causes me to start thinking too much about people I miss and then I just sit around like a vegetable because nothing sounds fun. I've done nothing productive whatsoever and I don't really wanna do anything.

I am working on getting myself out of this awful mood. I've been baking which calms down my anxiety a lot and I've been watching Conan O'Brien constantly on hulu.com. Those things are the only things that make me forget how sad I am. I also updated my jobs application the other day so fingers crossed that I get the job that I really want. I wont settle for any boring job that's just gunna make me more miserable.

Tomorrow is Dustin's 25th birthday and unfortunately, he has to work. But I'm making him a special old man dinner and some Mountain Dew cupcakes. Then I'm making him take the rest of the cupcakes to work so I don't eat 10 a day. I've been eating too much cake lately. It happens when you like to bake but no one's there to eat the final product but you. It's a problem.

As soon as I get myself completely outta this funk I'll be blogging a lot more. After raining for about 11 days straight, the weather is finally beautifully perfect and we've been able to finally enjoy the beaches Okinawa has to offer. Good weather also means many fun outdoor events and festivals going on here. The fourth of July is looking extremely promising this year.

Don't worry about me folks! I'll get over this eventually. I always do. It's nothing that the beach and a manicure can't cure.

1 comment:

  1. Aw Taraaaa you could always call Kelly~*~*~ tell Dustin happy birthday for me

    ReplyDelete