Thursday, August 20, 2009

New delights

My new camera has a few features that my old camera didn't have. One of them that I find particularly amusing is the continuous motion sports function or whatever the hell it's called. Basically, I push the button once and it takes 20 pictures at lightening speed of any moving object. It's pretty cool.

This is how we tested it out:




















I mostly love watching Apollo's tail and look of excitement on his face. He really has no idea what to do with us. What the camera didn't capture was Dustin running up to me and me fearing for my life.


1 comment:

  1. When first viewing this I thought my son was actually doing a jumping jack or some other type of exercise. Then I realized how crazy that was and figured out he was probably just screaming and waving his arms. That would be more like him. The new camera is AWESOME! I hope this means many more pictures from you guys. And I love Apollo's tail in the photos. Thanks for pointing that out.

    Love you guys....

    ReplyDelete