Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pecan Pie Squares...want some?

Some days I wake up in the morning (afternoon) and I've overcome with the need to bake something. This happens multiple times a week. Pretty much every time I'm off from work or don't have to go until later. This happened last week.

I quickly pulled out my new giant Taste of Home Baking book and looked through every recipe. I've probably looked through it about 5 dozen times by then but had only made one thing from it so far. I knew I wanted to make something different. Something other than cookies, cupcakes or pies which is what I usually go for when I wanna relieve some stress.

Then I found it. Pecan Pie Squares.

And geezaloo, am I glad I made these! They were so easy and pretty and retardedly delish! And it made me want fall to be here so they would be more relevant.


Please take a moment and just stare at this picture. Isn't my camera wonderful??

That's me. I'm testing out Dustin's piece to make sure it's safe for him to eat.


Just so you know, I'm not very good with knives. I almost sliced my finger off a few times.

Good Lordy look at that!

Is this artistic? I don't know. I don't really care how it looked because it tasted amazing. If you don't make these and eat them right away you probably have no reason to live anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment