Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bliss

Just a few pictures from this weekend that make me happy to call this tiny island home.




This is Leal. He's the one that's leaving cause he's a sillyhead like that. Check out his tattoos. You win if you recognize those symbols. He got the little one first and then decided it was too small. But instead of covering it up with a new tatt, he got the same exact thing on the other arm. Only bigger. I told you he was silly.

This is Shed. He's such a nice boy....unless he says that he's "gunna learn" me anything. Then I'll hate him.

Adams! Dustin was his sponser when he first got here. I was in NY at the time so I didn't get to meet him until after we got back. He's a delight. He's also on a diet which just makes me wanna feed him cupcakes all day long. And he doesn't know I took this picture of him.













No comments:

Post a Comment