Monday, December 21, 2009

A look into our Christmas home...or something

Countdown!

Our sad little village. We really need to expand on it.

This one's my favourite, of course.

The toy shop is my second favourite. And yes, I can spell favourite with a "u". Because I'm British!



Other part of the village. The part Dustin assembled. Not as good as mine but it'll have to do, I suppose.



We have two trees this year. Because we can. This lovely white one is from two years ago. It was from Rite Aide. We put it in out dining room.

Here's the new one in our living room. Have you noticed that there are no presents under the tree yet?? That's because you haven't sent us any.

Time to showcase some of our ornaments! This delightful Mickey and Pluto was a gift from me to Dustin. It lights up and it's super cute.

There's a glare but this one says "New Home" on it with the year. We have one from when we moved to Boise also.

I just got this one. It's awesome cause you push a button and you can dance in the delight of Mickey Rooney's voice! I have Mickey Rooney on my Christmas tree people!

Dustin just gave this to me as an early Christmas present this year and I love love love it! Isn't it adorable?

This is the ornament we got for Apollo. Even though he's not a beagle and he really doesn't give a crap about ornaments. But we got one for Ariel 2 years ago so it only seemed right.

MY ornament. Represent!

This one's just fun.

Awwwww!

Our relationship roots are in Idaho so this glittery potato ornament holds a special place in our hearts.

Blurry, but it's our 2007 Disneyland ornament. Yay!

By far, the best ornament I had found for Dustin. Peanuts gang literally playing hand bells. If you know Dustin, you know he loves Peanuts. He also grew up playing hand bells at his church. I found this in a Hallmark store one year and just snatched it up. Then I paid $40 for it. But it didn't matter cause it was perfect. I think I gave it to him that same day because I was way too excited to wait.

So that was pretty much all we got going on since the BX was completely outta Christmas stuff by black Friday. Pretty lame. But we'll be better prepared next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment