Thursday, December 10, 2009

Apollo even enjoys the holidays!

I swear he does. Just ignore the depressed look on his face. He always looks like that. It doesn't mean anything.

OK. I saw these antlers at the BX and just HAD to get them to make Apollo wear. I didn't know if he would hate them or not but I didn't care. This wasn't for him. It was for me and my own squealing amusement.

Turns out, he really really hates these things on his head. I also don't think the bells help. He tries to take it off of him before I even get it on his fluffy little head. But seriously, how cute does he look?? He should be a dog model, I swear. Dustin held him up long enough for me to get his attention and snap a few shots. He was completely miserable. And yes, I have put the antlers on him since this. I'm trying to convince/force him to embrace them.
Hey, I'm just trying to spread holiday cheer or whatever.



No comments:

Post a Comment