Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pretty Christmas Eve Makeup

So, tonight we went to the Southeast Botanical Gardens (coming soon to a blog near you!) with some friends to see their light display that they do every year. I used it as an excuse to test out my eyeshadow plan for Christmas Eve night since I'll be working till 2:30 and I wanna look as festive as possible.

I was going for very sparkly, icy blue. I could see it clearly in my mind but a lot of times it comes out nothing like I envisioned it. Sometimes it's good and sometimes is devastating to me. This time it was exactly how I pictured it and wanted it. I was proud.

They match my earrings too! I'm planning on wearing my Bumble shirt (from Rudolph) that is white and blue and sparkly also. AND, it lights up whenever I move! It's the ultimate Christmas shirt. I bought it at Walmart last year before we came here. lol

I just wanted to show you my work of art. I'm super into makeup and I'm the happiest person when it comes out just the way I want it to. I was worried too because I realized I didn't have as many blue shades as I thought. I only had four so I used them all!

I used this crazy silvery glitter one too. I got it from England many moons ago and haven't been able to find anything like it since. Also, this picture makes me realized that I really need to do my eyebrows. Ooops.


Yea, I went a little overboard on the close-ups but I was so dang pleased with myself. And I hope you're all pleased with this pointless post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment