Friday, April 17, 2009

Don't be like me

If you love novelty house stuff but don't have any spending money don't do what I do. Especially if you really love kitchen supplies. Just don't, whatever you do, go onto the Williams-Sonoma website and look at absolutely everything they have on there. You will cry because you want it all and will find amazing things that you think you need like this:
It's a lion spatula. I want it in my hands right now. It's the cutest spatula in the WORLD and it wants to come home with me. I can't stand it.
Then there's these mixing bowls. Look at these colours!! These belong to a girl named Tara! It's almost like they made these with me personally in mind. They're so pretty it makes me wanna cry.
This looks like a picture of sticks of gum and slices of bread with soap suds on them. They are actually sponges (or "spunjez" if your name is Dustin and can't be bothered with spelling anything right on our "Things We Need" list) that get sent to you all small and stuff until you "fluff" them up with water. Coolest thing everrrrrr.
I need this only because I wanna make a giant cookie that says "cookie" on it. So I can look at it.

Now, this is something we really don't need. Neither of us drink wine at all. But how cool does it look?! It might have something to do with the fact that this picture was clearly taken in someone's castle and I would really like a castle. I wish I liked wine. The only kind I like is the pineapple wine I had at Pineapple Park here.

Don't even get me started on this oven! It's too expensive for anyone normal but goodness gracious, its BLUE. I just wanna pinch those double doors! After I saw this I became very upset and decided to get off the Williams-Sonoma site because I was starting to whine and pout.
Instead I went to confectioneryhouse.com to look at things that I don't neccessary need but if I wanted to, I could buy because of the low prices. It made me feel a little better even though I didn't buy anything. I leave for NY in 2 weeks and I don't want things to get here while I'm away.

I want this. I will have it because it was cheap. You use it to cut out pretty hearts on the tops of your pie crusts. I would make the prettiest pies in the land!
I need these too. They're just too fun and it would just give me an excuse to make cupcakes every single day for a year.


Then I would make Dustin some Wall-E cupcakes and he would be the happiest little boy in the world. Because he really loves this movie. Although, I think he would prefer the meatloaf "cupcakes" I made for April Fool's Day to regular cupcakes. He's like that. He'd rather have extra dinner than dessert. And I'd rather have dessert for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment