Thursday, April 09, 2009

If your life were a tv show, this would be it

Last night I watched the episode of Degrassi where Rick goes and shoots up the place. I hadn't seen it in awhile so I had all the same reactions I had the first time I saw it.
Now, if you've ever watched Degrassi with me you'd know exactly how I react. I can't just sit still and watch it. It involves a half hour of me gasping, screaming, laughing hysterically, rolling on the floor and jumping at the tv. It gets out of control sometimes. Last time was no exception. And I've seen this episode about a dozen times already! I'm glad it still has that affect on me but I wish Kelly or Mike were there to watch it with me. I used to call Kelly whenever a new episode was on and we would try to get through it all together. I would have to watch the same episode about 3 more times after that to actually understand what was going on. We yelled so much, we would miss moments of the show here and there. Good times.

And Degrassi will never be anything less than 100% intense. Oh my Lordy, I love this show. Someone please buy me all seasons but 3 on DVD so I can have a heart attack watching them.

1 comment:

  1. guuurrl when you come to new york we gotsta watch degressi together, for serious

    ReplyDelete