Sunday, April 12, 2009

A good reason for divorce

I recently had another moment where I threw my wedding ring at Dustin. It happens. This time I was almost completely serious.

I don't think I over-reacted, even though Dustin doesn't see why what he did horrified me so much.

But when your husband picks up a pair of dirty tighty whiteties off of the bathroom floor and uses it as a tissue, you have no choice but to announce divorce.

I mean....come on. That's probably the most repulsive thing he's ever done and he's gross pretty much all the time. He is a guy, after all. I still can't get over the fact that he actually did that. And he doesn't see anything wrong with what he did!

Don't worry though. I wont divorce him. I don't wanna leave Okinawa.

2 comments:

  1. Oh My God!!!! I agree with you that that's the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of. Dave suggests serious behavioral modification classes, I think he might be right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is completely GROSS! and I'm a guy

    ReplyDelete