Thursday, April 16, 2009

Update on Pugzy Malone Part 2

You guys remember dear sweet Pugzy, right? He's our friends, the Zimmerly's, little doggy and Ariel's best friend. He recently ran into some trouble with his body and had to have surgery. He came through successfully and is now in recovery. I am very happy for him and the Zims. He's my all time favourite pug, after all.
These are what were in his belly and bladder. Except there were 16 of them! Doesn't that just make you wanna cry?? It makes me want to. But then I remember that they are now out of him! That makes me a happy Tara.
Here he is with his battle scar. He also has no balls. He leads a very tough life.

Hahahahaha! I can't help but laugh at this. It's soooo cute and his eyes are on the sides of his head so he can't really see.
They put glow-in-the-dark Tranformers tighty whities on him to keep him from messing with his stitches. I LOVE this picture! Could he possibly look any more upset?? I would totally wear those panties.
Check him out!

He's on drugs and I'm sure he's getting plenty of loving from the peeps back home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment