Monday, April 06, 2009

RSVP deadline

It was technically today but I live in a world of procrastinators so I wasn't stupid enough to think only 40 people were coming to my wedding. I have a feeling some Goshenites will be just sending me a myspace message to tell me they're going. Silly bitches. As long as I get all the responces before I leave for New York, I'm not gunna sweat it. But on May 6th I gots to meet with my banquet manager and tell him the exact number of people going and all the food choices. If I get any responces after that I just may have to kill someone.
On another note, my friend Kelly totally made my day when I got her RSVP in the mail last week. I knew it was from her before I even opened it because this is what the envelope looked like:

If you know Kelly you understand why my RSVP would come back to me looking like this:

Then I couldn't get my lame ass camera to focus again. But the card says, "Yay I'm excited!". Only Kelly would think to draw pictures on a wedding rsvp card. God, I can't wait to see her and punch her in the mouth.

2 comments:

  1. No punching kelly in the face!! I, being Kelly, am completely against that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I am glad you enjoyed my dumb doodles!

    ReplyDelete