Wednesday, April 01, 2009

My bad...

*ring ring*

Tara: Hi!
Dustin: Hi. I'm calling to tell you two things.
T: Ok.
D: One, I left my wedding ring on the bathroom scale because it's easier to take off when my hands are wet.
T: Yea, I saw it.
D: And two, you probably shouldn't drink the milk because for some reason it's blue.
T: April Fool's!!!!!
D: You put blue dye in the milk???
T: Yes. It's April Fool's... It's a joke.
D: I thought there was something wrong with it so I threw out my entire bowl of cereal and just had yogurt.
T: I'm sorry. It was just food colouring.
D: It's not your fault. I'm just hungry.
T: It is my fault that the milk is BLUE! It was just a joke. I was looking for one that wouldn't upset you or require me to clean up a big mess afterwards.


He laughed about it later when he came home for lunch and had a bowl of cereal with our blue milk. I still think it's funny. Even though I hate that he wasted food. He said since it was early in the morning he was too tired to realize what day it was or that I would actually do something like this.

Dustin: I just wasn't expecting you to do anything.
Tara: That's kinda the point....

No comments:

Post a Comment