Monday, April 13, 2009

Is it bad when...

I'm agreeing with all the brides' reactions on Bridezilla?? Sometimes they freak out over something and I just think to myself, "If that happened to me on MY wedding day I'd punch that person in the face. I don't care if she is a five year old flower girl. I'd punch that bitch and then kick her out the door!"

It's their wedding day. They're allowed to have 1 or 57 meltdowns. People need to cooperate and help the bride out so that she has a minimum of 10 freak out parties a day! Get these ladies some booze or something! Horse tranquilizers! Anything! Geez. People just don't get the stress we're under.

That being said, guess whose gunna have a flask of vodka with her at all times leading up to her wedding day???

I'll give you a hint: The flask has the name "Tara" engraved on it.

1 comment:

  1. I strongly suggest the self medication with booze. We were doing tequila shots not 10 minutes before I walked down the aisle. 3 shots barely got me to breath normal. You better have a bottle ready to refill flask handy at all times.

    ReplyDelete