Monday, April 20, 2009

My pretty little boy

There's some things I'd like to tell you about Apollo. For one, he has the most lovely eyes I've ever seen on a dog. And two, he loves loves loves to be rubbed down with a towel and wrapped up in towels, blankets or even Dustin's bathrobe.

Everytime he comes back in the house from being in the rain we towel him off. And I've never seen a dog want something so bad that wasn't food. Sometimes Dustin teases him and just holds the towel over him or places it on top of him without actually rubbing him. Then Apollo will push his head and body into Dustin as if to say, " And now you do that part where I get rubbed all over. Come on."

He will stay completely still while your doing it too. Something Ariel would never do. She cannot keep still for crap and has total adhd. Sometimes I think Apollo is actually a cat.

I didn't know these two pictures where on my camera until I uploaded them onto my computer. I assume Dustin took them at some point. But I have no idea where I was when this went on.



Now, look at these lovely eyes. See what I mean? They're brownish-red and there's all different swirly colours in the middle. I love just grabbing his face and forcing him to look at me so I can study his eyes. These pictures were hard to take because as soon as he noticed I had a camera and was really close to his face, he wanted to sniff and lick the camera and me.


He's the prettiest, girliest looking boy doggy I know. Besides him not barking, his pretty face was what made me know I couldn't leave the kennel without him. He was also shaking so violently because he was terrified of everything going on around him. We totally rescued his ass. And I'm pretty sure he loves us for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment