Thursday, April 16, 2009

Princess Brianna Rose

If you know only one thing about me it should be that I am completely in love with my younger siblings. It's almost a tie between them and Dustin as to who I love more. If I could live with them AND Dustin I would be the happiest chick in all the world! My younger siblings are probably the most amazing and unique people I have ever met in my life. I love them so much it's ridiculous. When I look at pictures of the 3 youngest I start crying. EVERY SINGLE TIME. I miss them so much and haven't seen them in almost 2 and a half years. I feel like I'm missing out on so much in their lives. I'm afraid that one day they'll totally forget about me.

But this isn't a sad post. It's supposed to be a happy and cute post. Filled with love and pictures of the baby of the Calimano clan, Brianna Rose.

She's kinda important. She's my flower girl and I would not have it any other way. She's my mini me also. The 3 oldest kids have the 3 youngest as mini-mes. The brothers have brown hair. Brittany and Jadzia are the dreaded gingers. And then there's me and Brianna. The cute ones. She's been growing outta her baby face lately and has started to copy my features.

And my sense of humor. She'll be 9 in May and I can hardly believe that it's been 7 years since she moved away to England. I've seen her only a handful of times since then but have never lost touch. They are my babies after all.
Brianna's was the first name I got tattooed on me. My first tattoo actually. It was the most significant thing I could think of to get. And I'm glad I got her name first. I think she was kinda proud as well. Since then, I've gotten my Gingers' names on my wrists and a few other pieces of artwork. I need money to get my brothers' names still. Sorry guys!
Since she moved to England at such a young age her voice totally changed. In my book, if you have a British accent then you are British. Case closed. I love listening to her on the phone even if I don't totally understand what she's jabbering about.

I love that she's growing up so beautifully. And I love that she looks like me. I was done with sisters that didn't look like me after Jadzia. Enough is enough with the red hair. I mean...come on.
I feel somewhat bad for her because she's starting to look like me. Hopefully she won't grow a nose like mine. And maybe she'll be the only one who actually grows some boobs. She probably hasn't started thinking about that yet though.
She's content just being the fun-loving princess that she is. She loves dogs, Hannah Montana, chocolate desserts, and dressing up. She thinks she loves coffee but actually only loves coffee flavoured desserts. Apparently she tried a sip of Mom's espresso and was less than pleased.
I cannot express to you how flippin' excited I am to see these freaks! And when Calimano kids get together something magically weird happens. Parents cover their ears and shush us for some reason. I think we just get really excited and have to talk over one another. Then it just turns into screaming and laughing. We all have pretty much the same sense of humor so there will be alot of laughing and also some fighting. Those things will never die.
And then I'll cry like the biggest baby ever when they have to leave. I will cry for weeks on end like I tend to do. I also cry whenever I talk to Brandon on the phone. But only Brandon for some reason. He doesn't know I'm trying to hold back my sobbing as we chat about dogs and what type of car Dustin drives but it always happens.
I'm just trying to focus on seeing them and spending as much time as I can with them while we're in New York. And the ridiculous amount of pictures we'll have to take together at the wedding and just in general. Because we don't know the next time we'll all be together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment