Wednesday, March 18, 2009

American Idol

The new season (numero ocho) started back in January and thanks to living on base we're able to watch it here. We get it a few hours later so we cant vote and we could find out who got sent home on the internet but whatever. I'm just glad I'm not missing one of my favourite shows.

And this has become one of my favourite seasons ever. Oh my word. I hardly want anyone to go home! This is a damn good group of singers! Dustin totally agrees. I got him into A.I. a few seasons ago and hes super hooked. There's totally no shame in that. And deffinetly not with this season. Here are my favourite peeps:

1) Megan Joy Corkeryhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aIB119m3bs- goodness gracious, I could listen to her sing all day and everyday. Her voice is so unique and beautiful and she puts her spin on everything she does. I love her giant tattoo on her arm and just how gorgeous her damn face is. I would hate to be her sister because I would be totally jealous. And how could you not love the cute little dance she does when singing?? Priceless. And I liked her rendition of Rockin' Robin last week for your info. I thought it was fun.

2) Danny Gokeyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDKSXZpJtWw- I seriously have the biggest crush on him. He's so lovely and I get so excited and happy when I watch him perform. I have a feeling he's either going to win or at least make top 3. Hes just so likeable and such a great performer. I like his dance moves as well. They're incredibly dorky and adorable. I wanna marry him. Do you think its too soon after the death of his wife for him? I just want him. I think Dustin'll understand.

3)Allison Iraheta http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpBTMAeOOO8 - That girl can rock! And look how comfortable she is on stage! She's the baby of the season but one of the better performers. She keeps my attention the whole time and jesus, that voice of hers! She may have the strongest voice of the season too. God, I love her.

4) Adam Lambert http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t9sAmwChbc- I mean....come ON. Look at this kid. He's gorgeous in all his homosexuality which I think is actually lost on alot of those screaming girls in the audience. But hey, it gets him votes. I wouldnt be surprised if he won. His range is pretty crazy. And he's extremely unique. AND...I dig his hair.

I also have a special place in my heart for the blind dude, Scott and Mr. Anoop. I miss Jorge. He was representin' the Puerto Ricans and I dont think he was given a fair chance. But how do you think he wouldve done with the country songs this week? That wouldve been weird. But hooray for Anoop being amazing! I adore him. Not as much as Danny but you know...hes my man and all.

I have no idea who is going home tomorrow. Hopefully noone from my top 4 list. Maybe that Kris guy. He looks too much like Freddie Prince Jr. Or maybe country Micheal dude. He's just not my type. I feel like Lil' Rounds may be in trouble but I hope not cause she spectacular and her ass is HUGE. I wish my ass was half the size of that! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment