Monday, March 16, 2009

Disney Movie Rewards Bonanza!!

If you've bought any Disney movie in the last few years you may have noticed an insert with a Disney Movie Rewards code on it. We noticed it years ago and neglected to do anything with it.

Until now.

You go on the website and type in your codes. Depending on the movie your code could be worth anywhere from 75 to 200 points. We had alot alot of movies with codes. Some of them I threw away unfortunetly. I'm kicking myself for that. The more points you earn the better prizes you can get. Its kinda like an arcade or Chuck E. Cheese's. The first few prizes are pretty lame but they change all the time so we'll see.

After all my codes were in we ended up with 1925 points. Not too shabby. So we then began to look through what we could get with them. Not many things grabbed us because they're mostly things for little kids. Why would Disney have things for kids?! I have no idea but I was a little disappointed. Until we saw what we could get for 20,000 points:

The Walt Disney Studios: Deluxe Private Tour for 2
A truly exclusive experience for 2: visit the Disney Archives off-site large item storage facility, with props, special effects models and more. Plus, tour the Studio Lot & enjoy lunch in the Rotunda Executive Dining Room.


So after Dustin and I picked ourselves up off the floor we decided that we're going to get enough points for that. We MUST. If I have to make Dustin strip for points, well thats a sacrifice I'm willing to make. Give me your codes if you dont want them people! I'm serious. We have about a year before our points expire too. Its crunch time. Now I wish I had put Disney movies on my wedding registration. Well, I guess its not too late.

In other news: We woke up early on Saturday AND Sunday because Dustin thought they were having some big sale at the commissary. Saturday we showed up and there was nothing going on. Dustin checked the sign in the men's bathroom that he saw and then said he made a mistake and that is was the next day. We show up early the next morning and still nothing. Dustin brings out the flyer and it actually says MAY 15, 16, & 17th!! It was retarded. We were so tired all weekend. lol We didnt do much else except watch tv, mow the lawn and clean out the car.

And it wouldve been the perfect weekend to actually do something. Sunday was beautiful! Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment