Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tara's neverending problems

Overreacting again maybe? Maybe. But I'm cranky so dont bother me.

Whats the problemo? you ask. And I wont beat around the bush when I tell you the problem in a single word.

Herpes.

I didnt even notice it coming on! I usually catch my lip being red and irritable before anything has a chance to show up. And then I would Carmex it to death to assure I wouldnt swell up like I'd been stung by a bee. On my lip. While I'm allergic. But it has happened. For the first time in over 2 years. Its kinda funny (but not really cause its yucky) that the last time it happened I didnt have a job either. Or friends. So I didnt really have to worry so much about being seen. The townsfolk wouldve come after me with torches and pitchforks had they known the horror.

I used to suffer from cold sores all the time as a kid for some reason. And we have the pictures to prove it. I think it may have something to do with the fact that I have a terrible habit of using my teeth to peel the skin off my bottom lip. Then bacteria or whatever gets into it or something. Possibly. Except its on my top lip this time. Thats never happened before. All I know is that I feel like a monster. My lip just keeps growing and growing and tomorrow I'm going to wake up to find my lip has taken over half of my face. So gross.

At least this time I'm not as worried about Dustin seeing it. I barely care. But its still only the first day. Who knows how bad it'll get? I hate the fact that I cant kiss him though. :( The last thing I want is for him to get a cold sore just as mine starts to heal. Totally lame.

I thought about posting a picture but I'm far too vain for that. Puh-leese.

No comments:

Post a Comment