Friday, March 20, 2009

Apollo thinks we're boring


I've seriously never met a dog as bored with life as Apollo. When its just me and him, he just sleeps all day long and just stares at me when I jump around and try to get him to play with me. He does everything he can to ignore me. And he always rolls his eyes up at me and I swear he's thinking, "Why the hell are you talking bitch?" He only gets excited when Dustin and/or I get home or when he thinks we're going to take him out for a walk. We're trying to get him to play more often but he's clueless about what to do. And forget about toys. They're totally lost on him.
The other day I opened up the door to our balcony and let him outside to see what he would do. He hesitently walked outside and seemed kinda confused.

He just sniffed around and kept looking at me like, "what do you want me to do now?"

Then he just sat. And sat. And sat.

He watched the cars driving past for about half an hour. It was kinda cute.

But most days he just gives me this attitude of his whenever I try to love on him. Yet, when Dustin gets home Apollo is all about loving on us. He turns into a completely different dog. One that likes attention and snuggles. And is happy with life. Hes so weird.
Most days are like this:




1 comment:

  1. He's so stinkin cute!!! Ariel is going to go freakin bonkers when she gets over there and tries to play with him.

    ReplyDelete