Sunday, March 22, 2009

Would you like some pulled pork in your mouth cause I know I would!

Friday night we had a hankering for some BBQ meats. So after I made Dustin put pants on we headed on over to Camp Shields to one of our new favourite restaurants called Nap's. I think they have them in the states but neither of us have ever seen it. So far Dustin's been there 4 times and I've been there thrice. The first time Dustin went was with PMEL for a going away party or some hollabahloo. He came home and would not shut up about how amazing the giant plate of pulled pork nachos he had were. So of course I was all, "Bitch, take me there tomorrow!" And that's how it all began.

We started the night with me taking pictures and Dustin's posing antics with his fruit punch which he always has to get. Apparently its the fruit punch of the gods.

I gots some sweet tea because I'm southern like that. Didn't you know? I love that the drinks come in little jars with handles. And the little Japanese girls working there are super good with always refilling your beverages.

Then I let Dustin have the camera.

I decided not to dress up and put on makeup for Nap's. Now I'm thinking that was a mistake.

The BBQ sauce here is AMAZING. There's 4 or 5 different kinds and they bring it out to you in recycled cardboard as shown here. Its fantastic.

Tara caught unawares. Not cool. Game on.

Foods here! Dustin got lots of messy ribs.

I got a pulled beef wrap. Not as good as the pork. I'll know better next time. I also got a side of Bama Beans. Now when I ordered, instead of calling them "baaaama" as in "Ala-bama", I pronounced them "bah-ma" as in President Barack Obama. It just sounded right in my head.

Dustin caught unawares with sauce on his face. Point 1 for Tara.

And so I end this post and the night with this blurry picture of the delicious sweet tea I drank. Anyone that comes to visit us can be sure that they'll be dining at this fine establishment.
Except Brittany because she's a stupid vegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment