Thursday, March 26, 2009

Prayers for a pug

These are the Zimmerlys. Beth and Jason. We like them alot. They are very good friends and pretty to look at.

They have a dog. His name is Pugzy. Everyone loves him. EVERYONE. He is fat and cute and fun to laugh at when he gets tired and falls alseep while trying to keep up with our dog Ariel.
He is also Ariel's best friend.
A few days ago I got an email from Miss Beth telling me that our dear Puggy isn't doing too well. Here's part of the email explaining what's wrong:
This has been a very emotional week, our poor little Puggy Pugz went to the vet b/c we decided we wanted a second opinion about his bladder infections and stuff. So, we are there expecting to hear that he may need to go on the special food to break up possible kidney stones, and we find out that he has calcium crystals lining his urethra and swimming all over his bladder causing a large blood clot. I could have broken the last vet in half. He said he would save us $70 dollars and didn't think Pugz needed an x-ray. I will be sending him this x-ray with a long letter explaining how he almost killed my little dog. So far we've spent $350, best case scenario we will spend another $800 on a surgery here in town, if she can't get things to work properly prior to opening him up, we will need to go to Boise and spend a bit more. It's a LOT of money, but he's only 2 and seems to be fine otherwise, so we're going to do what we can. Besides, he's Puggy Pugz- need we say more?

Beth has asked that I pray for the little guy and I shall because I love him and I love Beth. And I ask anyone else that reads this to also keep Pugzy in their prayers. You may not know him but he would greatly appriciate it. Plus, he has such a cute little squishy face.

Here he is getting a belly rub from good friend, Pete.

Sleeping with Beth.

This is how he looks most of the time. lol He loves Jason very very much.

Of course I saved the best picture for last! Hutch and Pugzy share a very special bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment