Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tara likes to make breakfast on the weekends

This morning I am making these:

They are cinnamon roll muffins and hopefully they come out looking this nice. But probably not. Things I make hardly ever come out like the picture. I got the recipie from http://www.joythebaker.com/ which I'm addicted to.
Dustin is still in bed. Of course. I really like making breakfast for him on the weekends because it makes it easier to get him outta bed. And its an excuse to make dessert. I mean um, breakfast. Plus, I just like cooking for him and making him happy. Seeing him jump outta bed when I wake him up and say, "Hey, I made breakfast" makes waking up hours before him totally worth it.

Unless he hates the breakfast I've made.


Note: They didn't come out looking like those pictures and I had to cut the recipie in half because I didn't have enough yeast. But they were tasty anyways. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment