Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bolt

We bought Bolt today and just finished watching it. We didn't get the chance to see it in the states before getting here and then also didn't have time to see it here. Since it's Disney we took a risk and just bought it before we even knew if we would like it or not.

I'd say we liked it. Possibly even loved it. Maybe even ADORED it. I nearly cried during at least half of the movie. It was so cute. And sad. And funny. It was fantastic. John Travolta did a really good job at not sounding like a middle aged man. He actually sounded like a cute little dog. Weird, I know. But as I was watching I kept forgetting that it was John Travolta. I just got really sucked in. Plus we got 100 more points on our Disney Movie Rewards account. That's always a plus. We're up to 2150 which isn't too shabby.

If you haven't seen Bolt and you like cute and funny Disney animation, you should probably go see it. Or better yet...buy it and THEN see it. And then give me your movie rewards code if you don't want it.
This movie made me extra sad because I miss my little Ariel. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment